Assistant Post-Production Audio Editor-Intern
Post-production: The balancing, mixing, editing and enhancing of pre-recorded audio.
- Strong understanding of editing, audio quality, file compressions, and systems compatibility
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics, and libel laws
- Integrate audio material to create compelling stories
- Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to the website
- Maintain audio archive filing system
About Beyond Holistic
Beyond Holistic is a pioneer Primary Prevention organization with a mission to improve the wellbeing of the individual and the collective in body, mind, spirit, family, community, and workplace through healing, arts, and medicine.
One of the functions of Beyond Holistic is to provide free and open access to accurate information, and motivation offered through a podcast called Nei Jing Now!
About Nei Jing Now!
Nei Jing Now! is a uniquely inspiring, interdisciplinary, integrative, and international audio show about prioritizing wellbeing hosted by Dr. Jayshree Chander. The program offers information that demystifies medicine and promotes primary prevention.
Please email your Resume to email@example.com with the following in the subject line: "Beyond Holistic Intern - Assistant Post-Production Audio Editor"