Great Opportunity to Teach English in West Java, Indonesia
Are you looking to teaching Interns ? English21 offers a great opportunity to teach English in Indonesia. English21 is an Education-training institution focusing on the English language. The goal of the program is to build English speaking confidence and to provide a better understanding of diversity for local students. The program focuses on speaking and communication.
English21 is located in Sukabumi of the West Java province. The province is known to be an ideal venue for surfing and white water rafting. The Province is also known for its green turtle population observation and conservation projects.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the intern will participate in implementing the English Environment program. Specific tasks are given below:
- Teach following the English21 method;
- Prepare the lesson plan;
- Complete teaching documentation;
- Implement English stimulator project plan;
- Participate in monthly evaluation coordinating meetings;
- Conduct test and scoring for participants;
- Participate in English21 radio/TV program (weekly program);
- Conducting school events (English day and English newsletter); and
- Contribute to the presentation of evaluation findings.
Special Skills Desired
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Patience to communicate with diverse populations who don’t speak English well;
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs;
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently;
- Good people skills;
- Willing to be trained; and,
- Good team player (able to follow Institution’s regulation and standard operation procedure).
- Minimum commitment: 30 hours per week, some tasks may be able to be performed from home.
- A stipend of IDR 1.200.000 (standard Living cost in West java);
- Airport pick up;
- Internship completion Certificate;
- Cultural orientation and ‘Bahasa Indonesia Training;
- local excursion on day off (Sunday); and,
- Free accommodation.
**English21 will provide Transport support to the tourist destination (optional)
If you are interested, please contact Ferry at: Ferry_irawan68@yahoo.com
Director of English21 International Affair