The Web Content Intern specializes in web site editorial support and creative writing for a Toonari's Online News Publication sites. The Web Content Manager intern will be responsible for assisting in uploading, creating, and editing web content, and assisting in the overall strategic planning of new content creation
- Edit, review or organize content to ensure relevance to conform to publication's style
- Partner with graphic designers and other resources to produce graphic layouts, images, multimedia, or related content needed for production of deliverables
- Serve as the social media moderator to post and review network content throughout all social media platforms
- Boost brand awareness through proactive social media content posts
- Track changes and update web site content
- Actively participate in team meetings to generate ideas for new article topics
- Attend internal SEO/Paid Search trainings to learn how to create search engine friendly content and increase site traffic
- Uncompromising standards of accuracy, excellent communication skills and a positive, team-oriented attitude are required.
- Familiarity working with Wordpress preferred
- Ability to organize and schedule web site content daily, weekly and monthly
- Student should have a solid grasp of spelling and grammar; knowledge of AP Style is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.